Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Thanks for the info.

Actual weather report heard in the snow-blown wilderness of Michigan:

"We should see 3-5 inches of snow, but it could be more or less depending on where you live and what the snowfall is like in different areas."

Gee, now I can plan my day more accurately.

Is it just me or does that sound like a horoscope? "Today you will have enormous success in an area of you life unless it goes wrong." How much education did he need for that job?

Let's get this guy predicting other events:

Sports Announcer "The Pistons will win the NBA championship this year if it isn't another team."

Political Commentator: "I think our war in Iraq will be successful unless they beat us."

Financial Advisor: "You should see a 10% increase in your investments this year unless you have invested in stocks that don't do real well."

Political Candidate: "I actually voted for the war before I voted against it." Hey wait a minute...

2 comments:

Fabian said...

How about...."Maybe this blog will be good today...unless it not."

Today was good by the way...Happy Block Day!!!

James said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.