Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Angry Rant Alert!

For years now the Democrats have refused to let some judicial nominations come to the floor for a vote. Reason being, they can't win elections anymore and the only way you can get your way when you can't win the minds of the people is to control the courts and use them to go around the will of the people. Now they are afraid the Republicans might use the "nuclear option". Wow, that sounds bad doesn't it? What is the nuclear option? Well it's following the constitution on the matter. AHHHHHH!!!!!!! NOT THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!!!! What are those maniacs thinking? Now it's the Repbulicans own fault all this is going on because the good ole boys in the senate started bypassing the constitution long ago with all their extra rules and formalities so they could have more power and control with less responsiblity and accountablity. Then today the democrats are threatning to shut down the senate if the Republicans use the "nuclear option."
WHOOO WHOOOOO!!!! (Confettii tossed in the air, noisemakers making party sounds, "Hot, Hot, Hot" starts playing in the background.) Shut her down boys! No new regulations, no new taxes, no new military actions, no new judges, no new pork, no new scandals, no new crimes. Yeah, baby, shut her down! Shut her down! Shut her down!
Jerks.

1 comment:

James said...

So I was at the supermarket and it was like SIX BUCKS for LUCKY CHARMS!? No WAY was I going to pay that, but then I saw that they have these BAGS of cereal. Like big plastic bags, not boxes. And there was this bag of LUCKY CHARMS, only instead of a Leprechaun there was a KANGAROO and it was called "Marshmellow Mateys!" and I was like no way this is TOTALLY a RIP OFF of LUCKY CHARMS. Because it was these frosted oat things and marshmellows with different colors and shapes. And it was in a BAG, but I was like HOLY MOLEY IT'S ONLY TWO DOLLARS! And there was even more in the bag than in the SIX DOLLAR BOX of LUCKY CHARMS! So of course I totally bought it and when I got home I poured it in a coffee mug with some milk but then some of it overflowed because it's lighter than milk and then it was hard to eat because the cereal kept flowing over the edge so I had to eat the top part first but it was dry and I usually like it with milk but then later on after I ate some more I could push it down into the milk. IT TOTALLY TASTES JUST LIKE LUCKY CHARMS TOO. So I filled the cup three times and ate it because I skipped dinner, but now I feel sick.