Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cartoon Death

I've always thought about how I'd like to die. Personally I want it to simply be something so bizzare that it gets international attention. The best I've been able to come up with is a deadly Kite Flying accident. I'm not sure what form it would take but, man, that should get me publicity. As I wait for my time to come, some kid pulled off a great news getting death. It seems the poor primary school pupil apparently died while playing with a friend after a "giant snowball" rolled down a hill and engulfed him. DUDE, A CARTOON DEATH! It's the real life version of a Wile E. Coyote death, without the invulnerablity. Way to go!
In honor of this daring youth please pick your prefered cartoon death in my survey today.

2 comments:

James said...

I voted for "Other Cartoon Death": attempt to trap enemy by turning on largest electromagnet in the world and pull down a rain of toasters, forks, cars, mailboxes, battleships, satelites, and eventually a lunar rocket on your head.

Barry said...

Good luck to both of you.