Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Leadership Style

There are books on the leadership styles of Abraham Lincoln, Atilla the Hun, and JFK. However none of them have ever been real accurate when describing my leadership style.
Knowing that the internet is a highly accurate, precisely scientific, almost magical device I trusted it would once again give me the information I needed to best describe my leadership style. I took an online test and...

ARRGHHHHH!!!!!!
That can't be right so I increased it to 18 questions to give me a more accurate reading and...

Whew, that's better. But, I'm not quite sure these internet test are such a good thing anymore.

So what's your leadership style? Take the test here and let me know.

5 comments:

Barry said...

It gets more accurate the more questions you answer. I think it means you look like Lincoln but act like Hitler. I guess this thing may be more accurate than I thought.

Barry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barry said...

Loser.

James said...

I was going to say this was crap till I got Einstein for the 9 question answer. I think I'll go with that one.

Anonymous said...

Barry - I took 18 questions, and I was Gandhi! I'm sure that didn't surprise you though.