Tuesday, January 25, 2005

You Go Seniors Pt. 2

Last week I shared with you how great I thought our Senior Citizens were doing to fit in to the hip modern age. Some of you readers found some other great examples of Seniors who are once again setting the pace for the next generation.

First off is this misc. Romanian women

WE INTERRUPT THIS REGULARLY SCHEDULED BLOG FOR THIS IMPORTANT RANT...
(Warning this rant is a little blue)

ARRRGHHHHHH! This blog program is CRAP!!!! I try to save pages I've worked on and it post it! I try to post things and it saves it!!!! I wait hours for the stupid thing to load in the morning and the site just has decided to shut down. Look I'm doing an important public service here and your stinking software doesn't work right! Is Bill Gates running this operation? I'm sure those of you getting on early are saying, "Hmm.. looks like no blog today." THINK OF THE STRESS THAT IS CAUSING! If we can send 5000 trillion dollars for Tsunami relief you would think we can manage to do something really important like offering me web space. WHAT AM I PAYING THEM FOR! I SHOULD GET MORE QUALITY FROM A FREE SITE. I CAN'T TAKE IT... BANG (SOUND of GUN SHOT) SCREAMS (PEOPLE FLEEING OFFICE)

Check in tommorow there may be a new blog.



2 comments:

James said...

Oh man, I totally agree. So I wrote out this huge long entry. I'm having some trouble because the WYSIWYG editor does weird things to the HTML, all I'm trying to do is some links and maybe some blockquotes. So then I try to just use the "pure HTML" but the way it handles linebreaks is really messed up. HTML shouldn't care about whitespace.

So anywway, I'm going back and forth with the preview and then I say "POST" (finally) and I get an error then I hit the "back" button on my browser... GONE!

Luckily I read you post first and I did a COPY ALL/PASTE into a text editor... but still... kinda a pain. I think I'm going to figure out how the email posting works and just do text posts from email. Or maybe I'll check out the LiveJournal account...

Barry said...

Well, if I helped one person then those in the office didn't die in vain.