Thursday, January 27, 2005

Monday Stunk

Did you know it can be scientifically proven that Monday stunk? Really, here's the formula to prove it: [W + (D-d)] x TQ /M x NA
See, if that doesn't prove it what does?
A professor at University of Cardiff, Wales, developed this formula for travel groups to see when people most like traveling.
The equation is broken down into seven variables: (W) weather, (D) debt, (d) monthly salary, (T) time since Christmas, (Q) time since failed quit attempt, (M) low motivational levels and (NA) the need to take action.
Man, if that's the variables I'm to use to judge how bad a day I'm having, my day just got worse.
Now that's not a bad system but I think he's missing some variables:
1) # of kids
2) # of pets
3) time since Brad and Jennifer called it quits
4) Number of recent gunshot wounds
I'm sure I missed a few other variables, so let me know what you would add.
Have a good day, the worst is past.

2 comments:

Barry said...

I broke that stick on accident.

James said...

23) # of spam messages in inbox
24) multiply by degree of caffeine deprivation
25) Monday stinkyness is also directly proportional
to whether you've read the newspaper that morning.
26) Monday stinkyness is inversely proportional to if
you get to eat some Lucky Charms or if your spouse
or children ate it all first.