Thursday, July 21, 2005

Why I Should Be Nominated for the Supreme Court

Now I had never even given the Supreme Court a thought as one of my carreer goals, but as the discussion has come up in the news recently I realized I am highly qualified and should throw my name in the ring. Consider my qualifications...
1) I have no official paper trail of my views.
2) I've been told I'm a nice guy.
3) My kids are fairly cute.
4) Most people in the country know nothing about me.
5) I may be conservative, but maybe not.
6) I'll refuse to answer questions asked by the Senate.

Since these seem to be the characteristics that make a good judge I'd say I'm a great canidate! So, I will be trying to get ahold of George today and ask him to reconsider his choice.

2 comments:

James said...

If you want to be a SUPREME court Judge, you need AT LEAST TWO YEARS of being a Judge, just like Bush's man!

I think they should let the surgeon general be some guy who's only been a doctor for two years.

Barry said...

Well, this could by why he hasn't returned my calls.