Saturday, July 30, 2005

Off To Honduras

Well, I didn't post for the last few days 'cause I just got to busy to post becasue...
I'm heading to Honduras for a few weeks. Yep, leading a group of 26 high-schoolers and sponsors to do some building, medical and churchy work. So I'll return to blogging Monday August 15th.
I'm outta here.


Oh yeah, another Boy Scout Leader was electrocuted recently, fourtunately I'll be gone otherwise this was about to become the most un-PC and insensitve site on the Web.

1 comment:

ejs said...

Ok... I know that coming back from a trip like that, you need a little down time. I also understand that it may be hard to get right back on to the trivial when the meaningful was so... well, meaningful. But I think we have waited quite long enough to hear how it went and I am ready to get back to my daily routine.

Hey, I don't care if there is a touch more compassion in your posts or a desire to unite with your Canadian brothers and sisters, just please come back!