Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Get More Smart Quicker

It seems the school system in Southfield, Michigan has banned all denim clothing in its schools. When the Superindendent was asked why, he responded, "It makes them smarter." So to test this theory I am taking off my pants and finishing this blog.
Today’s postmodern reader-response criticism allows readers to interpret my blog, with their own unique and a priori understanding. I don’t have any objection for the use of eisgesis or exegesis to express their opinion upon reading the text as I haven’t expected to receive any innocuous reply. Though I can’t respond to all the ruckuses, I’d like to responed to the most propagandizing and vilifying commentaries in this space and other Web sites.
Dang, I think I'll leave these off.

1 comment:

James said...

Me am wear corduroy. I no think this has effect on my brainitude.