Thursday, February 03, 2005

The State of the State of the Union

The state of the state of the Union is strong. It's always a good speech. I liked it when President Carter delivered it in his cute southern draw. Ah, and Regan, the great communicator, he really delivered it well. The first president Bush was a little dry but it's still a great speech. Clinton made me really belive he was going to do something and George W. reads it as good as anyone I remember. I think that the state of the Union address continues to show that it will always stand as a well crafted piece of American history and I hope they never change it. But knowing our luck some crazy guy will get elected and decide to actually say something new and, heaven forbid, do something about it.

1 comment:

James said...

I kept waiting for President Dumbledore to stand up and strike down this imposter with his staff or maybe for Fawkes to swoop down and take away the microphone. I guess President Dumbledore is biding his time but I hope he doesn't wait too long.