Thursday, February 10, 2005

Snoop Doog Rewrites Yesterday's Blog

It wuz a dark 'n snowy night n' stuff. Richard Kral wuz driving tha dude's Audi down a lonely mountain road in Slovakia n' stuff. Dreaming of tha dude's family waiting at his crib sitting around a warm fire Richard drove wearily along. Then that shiznit seemed da mountain began to move, know what I'm sayin'? His worst nightmare wuz realized, know what I'm sayin'? AVALANCHE n' stuff. The snow rocked tha dude's tiny hooptie, Richard desperately tried to keep control but that shiznit wuz too much. And da snow fell. Finally, as da rumbling stopped Richard tried to find tha dude's way out. Tha dude rolled down tha dude's window 'n tried to dig but that shiznit wuz too much, da snow would fill tha dude's hooptie well before tha dude could ever escape, know what I'm sayin'? What could tha dude do?Then tha dude remembered n' stuff. Beer. The nectar of life, da last resort of a desperate mutha, da bomb diggity equalizer. And Richard drank. Tha dude drank as tha dude'd never drank before! Tha dude drank 2o beers, know what I'm sayin'? Tha dude drank 40 beers! HE DRANK 60 BEERS! And then, know what I'm sayin'? .. 'n then, know what I'm sayin'? .. 'n then, know what I'm sayin'? ..Richard peed. Richard peed like a mutha possesed. Richard peed like tha dude's life depended on that shiznit, 'n that shiznit did. Richard peed himself out of that avalanche n' stuff. "I wuz scooping da snow from above me 'n packing that shiznit down below da window, 'n then I peed on that shiznit to melt that shiznit, know what I'm sayin'? It wuz hard 'n now my kidneys 'n liver hurt." The authourities found tha dude's butt staggering down da road four days later. So what lessons has Richard taught us? Keep lots of 0's around in case of emergency 'n don't eat da yellow snow.

If you'd like Snoop to rewrite your blog just go to http://www.asksnoop.com/shizz_frame.php. Warning: Translations can be PG-13 without editing.

2 comments:

Fabian said...

I hope you don't know what shiznit really means.

Barry said...

Hey, I'm here to educate not entertain.