Thursday, February 17, 2005

1000th Anniversary!

Well if you take a look at the counter I have cleared the 1000 hits mark. I've been doing this blog thing daily for just over 3 months! I looked back at my first blog and thought I'd answer some of the questions I asked then.
1) Will I have the time or interest to keep this site up? Answer: Surprisingly yes.
2) Will there be rhyme or reason to what goes up here? Answer: Obviously not.
3) Will it one day get me fired? Answer: Not yet, but quite likely.
4) Will I even tell my wife I'm posting anything? Answer: Kidding me? I've pimped to everyone and I believe even my mom's a regluar reader to her lasting shame.
5) Does anyone really care? Let me find out.
I've gotten anywhere from 18- to a record high 62 hits daily! I've enjoyed having to discipline myself to write daily and simply etertaining myself. However, I've found the real motivation to blogging isn't, "Does anyone care?" but "Is anyone reading?"
So I've toyed with just going to a 2 or 3 times a week updates instead of daily, but I'd like to know what those lonely few of you who are reading think. So, please take the poll in the top left corner, leave a comment, and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is time well wasted.

Anonymous said...

This site is a bunch of crap. Please update it daily.

Anonymous said...

I've been coming since you birthed this site, fabiansworld.blogspot.com is much better. Update it daily

James said...

You really should post 5 days a week like I do.