Monday, February 14, 2005

I Want to be Kidnapped

Yeah, you heard me right. Take me away. Get the van and the black hood. E-mail me and I'll send you my address and tell you when I'm least expecting it or I could meet you somewhere. But let's get one thing straight, I don't want no old-school kidnapping I want a Michael Jackson kidnapping.
So here are my demands:
1) At least a 3 star hotel
2) $400 dollar a day "fun" money
3) You can use the van and black hood, but it needs to be a newer model van
4) I'll need you to pick up my comics on Thursday.
5) Saturday's I'll need to borrow you car to take my kids to Basketball
6) DirecTv with Tivo, none of the cable crap
7) High speed net so I can blog
8) I must be held somewhere warm North of the Mason Dixon line
So come on all you crazy rock stars bring it on! You know who I'm talking about Christina A. (wink, wink)

1 comment:

Grizld Outdoors said...

I hate Direct TV.