Thursday, November 01, 2007

More Political Junk

Doing damage control after the candidate’s debate performance Tuesday, Hillary told supporters on a conference call Wednesday that the campaign needed more money to fight back.
My GOSH! I've never seen anything like this. She's blowing everyone out in campaign contributions, both legitimate and illegitimate, and her answer to her first beat-down is not to come up with solid ideas but ask for more money?!?!
I'm not one to do alot of politics on my blog and I won't be voting Republican at this point, but how can this women even be running? Who is supporting this political mafia campaign? Who is dumb enough to send her more money? Far lefts complain about the corruption and political posturing of Bush and then send us this piece of work as the alternative? Let's have a little intellectual honesty out there!
Well, if she can't get money from the US she can always ask the Chinese Government to step up it's contributions.

No comments: