Thursday, March 02, 2006

New Political Rant

George W. Bush is my favorite President besides some others. I also liked Bill Clinton as much as some other presidents. I wouldn't have a problem voting for a Democrat unless they were a canidate who called themself a Republican but acted like the were more of a moderate liberal conservative. I agree with all the policies of most of the good politicians except the ones that are bad but I love the way they do it. So, I just want to reitierate for all you political people who responded to last weeks post that I agree with you 100% of the time except when I don't which isn't too often unless you lean a little too much that one way I don't agree with.

I dare you to take a side on that!

6 comments:

Grizld Outdoors said...

As anycompetent politican would tell you, your lack of foresight with your previous statement dismerits any future claims you may make regarding this issue.

James said...

I can completely agree that George W. Bush is ranked among the best 43 Presidents we've ever had. He was the most responsive President in the History of the United States to the Katrina disaster. No seated President has done more for those poor victims. He certainly has been President of more Americans than any President has ever dared to be President of before him or after him. To say that I love the man would not do my feelings justice. His eloquence speaks for itself. I honestly can't say enough good things about him, so I'll leave it there.

Anonymous said...

You have to love James. He sounds like a lap dog for the major media. You can almost feel the illogical hatred through his typing.

James said...

Sheesh... after I try to say something nice for once....

James said...

As a liberal, I can certainly see and respect your point of view. You make a strong argument, and perhaps we could agree to disagree. I think it's important to note that I'm by no means saying you are "wrong" and I validate your identity. I think we need to increase taxes and form some committees to evaluate this issue.

Barry said...

At least he's not Canadian... yet.