Monday, March 20, 2006

March Madness

Ok, I need all you brainy blogites to explain something too me. I hate college basketball (aka 3-point skill contest), I pay no attention to it whatsoever during the regular season, I can't tell you where any of the schools are located, and yet...
I RANDOMLY FILL OUT THOSE STUPID BRACKETS WITH SOME IMAGINED SYSTEM AND LOGIC AND THEN BRAG WHEN I PICK A LONGSHOT AND GET DEPRESSED WHEN I LOSE. I HAVE NOTHING AT STAKE! I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M DOING! AND YET I'M EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED!!!!
Someone please explain my March Madness!

(Deep Breath)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Perhaps it is akin to a pissing contest. You don't care much about urination until your pee goes the furthest or it gets on your pants and dribbles down into your socks.

Anonymous said...

You do have something at stake here. Your SISTER is in the same league as you and SHE IS KILLING YOU AND Everyone else in the league right now!!!!