Monday, December 12, 2005

You Look Like A Dictator

During an interview about his visit to North Korea media mogul Ted Turner was asked why he is showing support for a dictaor who, in the words of the CNN interviewer is, "One of the most evil and murderous people" in the world. Ted's response? "Well, I didn't meet him personally. But, I've seen pictures and video of him on CNN and he doesn't look any different than anyone else."
Good point Ted. So I thought to warn all my faithful readers of possible evil dictators in our midst I'd post some pictures of people who obviously fit the bill.





2 comments:

Sam said...

I'll grant the other 3, but Brittany Spears? Seriously. She got pregnant by a back up dancer/delinquent. She can't control her own house, much less a nation.

Barry said...

That's exactly what Britney wants you to think. Now your guard down and next... BAM slutty tanks are running through your back yard.