Monday, December 19, 2005

My Books

I have two books I will one day write. One will make me millions of dollars so I'm not going to let you steal my idea, the second though will be called "Why I Hate Christians."
The Senior Minister as a joke got me "Scripture Mints" and a "Scripture Pop" as a Christmas present knowing how much I hate the marketing of Christianity. It was really funny, but I've come up with a slogan for all the "Christian" candy makers.
"Candy for Christian Suckers".
What do ya thing?

3 comments:

ejs said...

I thing that is a great idea!

Can you tell me why so many Christian bookstores are connected/associated with cardshop/collectibles? Echoed in the scriptures they sell at these shops are such things as sell all your possessions and give them to the poor, store your treasures in heaven not on earth... but these are printed on collectible plates in sets of 12 with the likeness of each disciple as well as other things you must have to make your witness complete, for a limited time only.

Yeah, I like the Christian sucker idea a lot! Put me down for a 100 shares when you go public.

shannoncaroland said...

you could also make a barely maleable bubble gum for all the Christian blow-hards

Barry said...

How about Christian Milkshakes marketed as "Shakers"?