Thursday, December 15, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOG!!!!

It was one year ago yesterday that I began this blog. I thought I'd repost (with outdated links and all) that very first one. And if you could all do me a favor. Reply to the post when you read this and tell me why you even come here on a daily basis and what has stuck in your memory or what you've liked best. Come on, it'll make me feel like someone cares. So here it is from December 14th 2004...

Task Specific Idiot Savant Clauses
Well, I wrote a guest article for http://www.fabiansworld.blogspot.com/ and kinda got an itch to try this out. Once my article appears over there I'll post it here and we'll see if I have the time or interest to keep this site up.Will there be rhyme or reason to what goes up here? Will it one day get me fired? Will I even tell my wife I'm posting anything? Does anyone really care? But what a great first title, eh?

http://www.peoplespub.com/nercda/text/proofsanta.html
Man this explains alot and will cause me to spend every Christmas Eve sitting on my porch with a rifle.

http://www.realistictoyguns.com/edison.mv
When playing Airsoft with your kids is just too mean, this is a great alternative.

4 comments:

Barry said...

I can live with that. It's works for the Tabacco industry.

ejs said...

Mine is not a force of habit, in fact, it is quite the opposite. Knowing you in another life, I always thought you would either think blogging was moronic and a waste of time or you would really do it well becaue you have a unique perspective and a razor sharp wit... so I would occasionally do a search to see if you had a place on the blogsphere. I love being able to have a place that I can pop in and have a conversation with you, one-sided though it be.

James said...

Let me speak plainly.

I do it because the chicks dig it.

shannoncaroland said...

I come because... well, think of Jonah sitting on the hill waiting to see Nineveh's destruction. Yeah, that's the picture:)