Friday, December 02, 2005

Buddha Boy

It seems Buddha has been reincarnated in Kathmandu. This 15 year old has been meditating without food or water for 6 months and sitting just like the statues of Buddha! Yeah, I know it's incredible isn't it? Now I know some of you heathens out there are probably saying, "Prove it." Well, uh... that might be... ummm... a little difficult.
It seems no one is allowed within 165 feet of the tree he's sitting in and he's covered by a curtain at night surrounded by his followers. BUT... doctors say from a distance he looks thin. So there!
Besides, 100,000 devotees have come to see him... from 165 feet. Come to think of it... this might be a scam! However, I'm now heading to Kathmandu to sell magic apples this weekend. If you'd like some (at $150 a piece) please reply to this blog. They are gauranteed, if you eat them, to cure all your illnesses... if you keep back 165 feet. See you Monday.

2 comments:

Sam said...

It's like the opposite of Bel and the Dragon (an apocryphal reference for those who don't know what I am talking about).

James said...

I love that band! (http://www.belandthedragon.com/)!

I can't read Apocryphal Books anymore after I read the Book of Enoch. I mean, I knew about The Watchers from that episode of the X-Men when Jean Grey shot herself on the moon, but I didn't know they were into Earth chicks. Enoch 6:2