Thursday, December 22, 2005

Everything's Better With Monkeys

I know what your gonna say... "But, Joesph Stalin was a bad guy." Ok, I'll grant you that. But, man, if we could have just given him a little aid. According to this article it seems in the 1920's Joe was trying to create an army of genetically altered Super Warrior Monkeys! Now I'm basically a pacifist so I'm totally against war monkeys but I think the good 'ole US of A could have taken them and just think of the benefits...
  • I could finally have some monkey butlers.
  • King Kong could have had more monkeys with better acting
  • How much cooler would those old news reels be with monkeys?
  • Imagine Saving Private Ryan... with monkeys!
  • Wouldn't it just be cool to hear... "Vote Jeb and Monkey in '08"
  • The Monkeys (the band) could have been real monkeys!
  • They could finally make a "Curious George Movie" with some integrity
  • Just think of the WWII strategy Video game potential! You'd be fighting monkeys! That's video game gold!

And I'll leave you with this... Did Stalin really fail in his experiments?


No comments: