Thursday, December 01, 2005

Britney to Marry Jeb Bush... Naked!

Alright, obviously by the title of the blog you know it's about sports. I just wanted to reblog what I said about last years Lions vs. Vikings on Dec. 14 of 2004:

Here's a headline I saw today:
"Lions intend on confusing the Vikings"
1) By winning?
2) By using a cheerleader at QB?
3) By bringing in some Pistons fans to rough them up?
Update: Replacing the above headline on www.detroitlions.com today was this beauty:
"Lions Measure Progress By Executing Game Keys"
They could measure progress more effectively by executing players and staff!

Anyone else think I could probably repost that for the next 50 years and it will always apply?

1 comment:

James said...

I had a hard time reading your post because that durn Gaggle comic is soooooooo funny that my eyes well up with tears.