Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Time Waster Tuesday

Ok, I stole this link from someone's blog so if it's you I apologize and if you let me know who you are I'll give you credit. Be warned it's huge and I couldn't read it all so it may contain some PG-13 content for you youngsters.

5ives

Post your favorite lists back here. Here's mine...

Five total scams in high school
1) class rings
2) cap and gown fees
3) Who’s Who Among American High School Students
4) prom
5) assemblies featuring christian rock bands

Five fake titles for those tiny booklets sold in the supermarket check-out line
1) How Kitties Pray
2) Sleep Your Carcinoma Away
3) Healthy Tomorrow…with Tarragon!
4) Armchair Aerobic Crunch
5) International Images of Jesus in Bread

1 comment:

James said...

Five terrible fake names for your new Irish pub

1. O’Connor O’Connor’s
2. The Chunky Emerald Yawn
3. Tipsy McShamrock’s
4. Casey O’Familywrecker’s
5. Punchin’ Pete’s Place

Five annoying San Franciscan habits

1. hissing
2. eye-rolling
3. leaving notes
4. sighing
5. randomly yelling “hate crime!”

And one I made up:

Five addictive unlikely snacks I've discovered in the past year:

1. blue corn chips
2. seaweed rice "crackers"
3. dried peas covered in wassabi (horse-raddish) powder
4. frozen grapes
5. bullion cubes