Monday, September 19, 2005

New Pamela Anderson Pics Today!


As you probably guessed by the title I'll be blogging about sports today (it's the only way I can get those of you not interested in sports to read this.)
Can we now admit it? The Lions stink. Not just Joey. Not just the offense. Not just the defense. Not just the special teams. THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION!
It's cursed. Joey gets worse every week. Is it because he has no line? Yes. Is it because the "great" recievers can't hold onto a ball? Yes. Is it because of the play calling? Yes. Is it because he just sucks? Yes.
Yesterday's loss to the Bears was the first game I've ever turned off a game because I was just disgusted. I'm not even a rabid sports fan and I got angry watching this "team".
If you're not a sports fan you should be grateful because this is just painful. Every year the cheery Lions fans come out and tell us this is the year. Well, its not the year. It will never be the year. "But they're rebuilding", some will say. They've been rebuilding for 50 years and they will be for the next 50.
The ony consolation we have is that a least it's not soccer and, so far, there are no Canadian teams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I humbly say nothing. I've seen the Lions do this for 20 straight years. I didn't get angry I just said to myself same old Lions.

Scott Z.

James said...

Maybe you just need to show a little spirit!! The Lions Need You!!

"Another one bites the dust!
Another one bites the dust!
And another one gone
And another one gone.
Another one bites the dust!!"

C'mon Zims! Join in anytime!

"Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust!"

(In the 1990s, [Queen's "Another One Bite's the Dust"] was used as a Detroit Lions football team fight song, which generated considerable attention from the sports media.)