Friday, February 17, 2006

The Myth of Accidents

Astute reader Jeremy (vist his blog link to the left) yesterday in a reply gave away that he still believes there are accidents. Do you still believe there's a Santa and the Easter Bunny too? There never was or has been accidents. Really try to prove it.
  • I hit my thumb while hammering a nail. Who made the nail that small? I bet the makers of band-aids had a part.
  • The Titanic sinks. If we had hurried up global warming that wouldn't have happened. Look out we could still get sued.
  • My kid slips and falls on your unshoveled sidewalk. What? You couldn't have sunk all that money you waste on TIVO into heated sidewalks?
  • I knock by coffee over on my desk. If my grandparents would have thought a little better before mating I wouldn't have these long arms.
  • The Vice-president shoots a guy in the face. Hey, he's a part of the same government that could make wearing full armor a fedreal law. Why hasn't he?

So go ahead try to think of an accident. It's a myth, like Osama Bin Laden.

1 comment:

David Amulet said...

You are SO right. Everything is clearly someone else's fault. Just the other day I burped, and I sued the brewery of the beer I was drinking.

I also filed a lawsuit against a certain coffee shop for emotional damages--after all, it was that shop's coffee I was drinking when I changed lanes and almost hit a truck. Scared the crap out of me, and somebody had better pay for that.

Why take responsibilty for your own actions when you can blame others? After all, it's the new American way!

Nice blog, keep it up.

-- david