Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm Back for One Reason...

Me. That's right, sure Mr. Fisher's comments put it over the top (although I still can't get even 10 unique responses... you all take and take and take but where is the love?) Sure I can live without the insults, sure insulting Fabian will always be encouraging but let's get one thing straight.... I blog simply to entertain myself. I don't give a rip about any of you, although the Canadian has been growing on me almost to the point of no longer wanting to nuke her country and turn it into an amusement park.
I blog because I breathe.
I blog because I often have too much time on my hands.
I blog because no one with any power from my place of employment reads this... jerks.
I blog because I have nothing to say.
I blog because I find myself amusing.
I blog because I don't need be able to speel or use puncua'tion or gramaratize.
I blog because I can use one version of the word there? Their? They're? If I freaking want too!
I blog because it's free.
I blog.

That being said... I'm on vacation till the 14th. See you Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True dat!

Anonymous said...

It's so good to have your humor back in my life---especially when it's not directed at me.

Thanks, Barry.

MOM