Friday, August 01, 2008

I've Got It!

The whole election thing has been driving me crazy. There is no way I can vote for either of these guys, but I usually vote Libertarian anyway. Then the Libertarians show their true colors and nominate a guy who doesn't stand for their values but could simply get them some attention. Just another typical political party.
BUT, I've decided John McCain could get my vote. Here's what he's got to do.
1) Nominate a really conservative VP.
2) Pledge to die within his first two years in office.
He does that I'm in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I pleases me to no end that you are blogging again. Well... it does to a certain extent I guess. I mean, I am not exactly soiling my pants about it but it is pretty good.

the BrainE1 said...

I think thats what Dick C wanted to happen to GW---