Monday, April 30, 2007

FULL FRONTAL NUDITY!

No, I'm not talking about Bart Simpson in the upcoming movie. By the title you know this is a sports blog.

Well, Ben"idict Arnold" Wallace and his Chicago Bulls pulverize and sweep the Miami Heat. Now, the moment I've been waiting for, the Pistons vs. their old All-Star. Pistons vs. Bulls. I pray for a sweep but I'm saying Pistons in 5. I think Miami played absolutely no defense and made the Bulls offense look good. It won't happen this time.

Detroit Lions news. Let's get it out of the way... "What a great draft, they're going to the Superbowl... blah, blah, blah." My prediction? The Lions will make their new WR look bad and he'll be riding the bench somewhere in 3 years. Lions win 5 games this season. A marked improvement.

Well, that's all sports fans.

No comments: