Friday, April 01, 2005

It's All Over Man

A thorough analysis of the Koran reveals that the US will cease to exist in the year 2007, according to research published by Palestinian scholar Ziad Silwadi. Now if you're like me you say, "Prove it." Well, he does. He quotes in his study verse 40 of the Spider Sura, which states: "So each We [God] punished for his sin; of them was he on whom We sent down a violent storm, and of them was he whom the rumbling overtook, and of them was he whom We made to be swallowed up by the earth, and of them he whom We drowned; and it did not beseem Allah that He should be unjust to them, but they were unjust to their own souls."
Now other than Allah, who is one, refering to himself as "We" this looks pretty convincing. I mean right down to the year!
So here's what I suggest we do. Move to Canada. Won't that throw off Allah? The joke will be on Him... them... whatever. The US may be destroyed but we'll be living in.... Oh crap. Forget my plan and just kiss your butts goodbye.

1 comment:

James said...

I used to read Spider Sura all the time. But the movie turned out to be SO GREAT that now I just wait for the movie version. Like when he had to stop the train but his mask came off but everyone was real nice and no one was mean to him because he was just a kid afterall. I liked that part a lot.