Monday, April 25, 2005

Guess That Blogger

Reports are showing that everyone is blogging these days; Bruce Willis, Rosie O'Donnel, and various other stars among us normal folk. For instance here is a self description I found while browsing blogs the other day:
"I am a full blown nut job with bad hygein and some distinct body oder. i am a half *** musician but i still love playing. my life is centered around used cigerate butts and vodka with some occasional time given to my family."
I'm guessing Jessica Simpson. Any other guesses?

4 comments:

Sam said...

Right track, wrong train Barry. It has to be the nicotine addicted Brittany Spears.

James said...

I don't think Jessica would know how to turn on the computer so she could blog (let alone navigate to a website and successfully log in more than once).

I'm going to have to guess Mr. V, the Amish Pimp. Did I win?

shannoncaroland said...

I don't know, but I just copied and pasted it to my blog's "About Me" section.

If the shoe fits...

Anonymous said...

Sheryl Crow or Tom Petty? Dang... which sex to go with?

Tom Crow!