Thursday, June 01, 2006

A New Post?

I'm thinking posting will be very sporatic over the summer but...

I'm saying Pistons will win the series.
XMEN III sucked!!!
Da Vinci Code controversy is stupid... stupid Christians, stupid secularist.
94 on Memorial day at Comerica Park in a 4-0 stomping rid my soul of all interest in Major League baseball.
My motorcycle is up and running again!!!!
Throw the bums out!
Nuke Iran!
Nuke Canada!
Watch Glenn Beck.
Get into comics.
Taylor Higgs... greatest Idol ever.

1 comment:

James said...

What comics are you into recently? I have ignored Ultimates since they came out but was surprized when I went back to read the flagship "Ultimates". Thought that was pretty good. Been reading a lot of Ellis lately, and am reading the "big event" books mostly out of curiosity to see how bad things are with the Mainstream comic world. "Infinite Crisis" was really bad. I'm not sure how much I'm going to like "Civil War" especially because I am not going to but the 15,000 tie-ins so I'm not convinced I'll get a cohesive story.

Maybe I'll blog what I actually have been reading and try to seperate the wheat from the chaff, but surely you have already done this.