Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lost with Lost?

So if you're watchin lost are the positives:
Great mystery, cool characters, cliffhangers, fantastic writing

Outweighing the negatives:
Confusing, nothing resolves, flashbacks of flashbacks, slower than a turtle?

For me? Not yet. I'm still enjoying it. But, this series definitely doesn't have legs and will burn out in a bad way I'm afraid. Too bad it's so popular because it's got no more than 3 seasons of good in it and that will be stretching it. As it heads into season 4 and 5 it will be horrid.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Did Fabian write this post? Man it is convoluted.

Anyway, I think "Lost" is still great. I love that everything is not wrapped up at the end each episode. As per the previews for next week, they could have an entire season for what happened to the other survivors, and I would watch.

shannoncaroland said...

I love this show, however I wish it were okay to make a show that is only intended for one or two seasons. For instance, 24 should have just been one season and that would be awesome. IT's hard to tell a really good story with no end in sight. Adding new twists is like adding new Cosby kids. You will lose interest.

It has not happened yet. I still love this show above all others. But looking forward, I too am afriad of how it will end.