Thursday, August 18, 2005

There once was a blogger named Fabian...

There once was a blogger named Fabian,
Who whined like only a baby can.
His content did soften,
So we read it less often,
And it disappeared ne'er to appear again.

My first introduction to blogging was with a little site called Fabiansworld that was linked here at my site. Now sure it was trite, sounded like a Jr. Highers personal diary, and updated about once a month, but it was inspiring if in no other way to let us know anyone could do a blog. Well, Fabiansworld has gone the way of the dodo.
Ya know some people just don't have the will, discipline, intelligence, sense of humor, depth of insight, good looks, popularity, variety of interest, or sense of public duty to regularly update their blog. Thank God for people like me. I'm here for the long run.
But, I want to offer my site to all you who dream of doing a regular blog but don't quite meet the depth of character needed. If you have a blog that just needs to be posted somewhere please e-mail me your thoughts and I'll post you here. If no one takes me up on this offer I'll probably just quit.

1 comment:

James said...

Ask and you shall receive... check your mail.