Monday, August 22, 2005

Revenge of the 70's Tees

It seems 70's stupid message Tee Shirts are making a come back. Here's some of my favorites I've seen recently:
  • I wanted to marry an alien but 11 states voted against it.
  • You had me at Jesus Juice.
  • Don't drink and dial. Call a friend not an ex.
  • Boycott Shampoo. Demand real poo.
  • What happens in Mexico... can't be cured with antibiotics.
  • Drink Apple Juice 'cause OJ will kill you.
  • What cheapskate gives Frankensense?
  • Why I chose to be gay: Being condemend builds character.
  • I survived the 2004-2005 Hockey Lock-out
  • I voted for the black Pope.
  • You'll never be the man your mother was.
  • I attended college for 4 years and all I got was this lousy job.
  • Rednecks do it with family.
  • Money can't buy happiness but it can buy alot of anti-depressents.
  • Big Brother is Watching... Pervert!

1 comment:

ejs said...

I personally like Earl Grey, although Orange-Cinnamon is delightful as well. I did not realize there were different vintages, though. I would think the 60's Teas would be just as good as long as they were kept in an air-tight container.