Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's Pat!

"We could save alot of money just by assasinating the President of Venezuela."
"What the..."
"No you took that out of context what I meant was he could just be kidnapped."
"Oh, well in that case... What the... but you said assasinate him."
"Oh you have that on tape? In that case... sorry."

You know it's about time Christians became vocal about the runaway spending in this country and I for one am glad Pat Roberstson, the voice of Christianity (which I'm glad the media informed me of because as a Christian I'd thought that was Jesus!), had the guts to start the national conversation. Here's some more Christian ideas on how we could save some money:
Welfare System: Let 'em starve.
Pork Barrel Spending: Tourture policticians pets until they stop spending.
Disaster Relief: Assasinate Mother Nature
Gas Prices: Burn all cars going over the speed limit
Rising Wedding Costs: Prostitution
Illegal Immigration: Slave labor

Now these are just a few more Christian ways we could enrich ourselves so if the heathens out there, who have no moral standards, would get on board imagine how much money we could save! If we survive.

I'll be on vacation at the famous Grand Hotel for the next couple days, we got a great deal by kidnapping the owner. See ya on Monday.

4 comments:

ejs said...

That is so good... and I am certain, intentional. The title, "It's Pat," a reference to the androgenous SNL character that no one could figure out which side "it" fell on... But your post is about Pat Robertson, a man whose personal convictions the world cannot figure out because of his contradictory statements.

I take my hat off to you, good man. Well done.

Barry said...

Everyonce in a long while I do try to be clever.

James said...

I was trying to think of something to say about Mr. Robertson's remarks on my blog (which some say tends towards the political Left). You know, I just couldn't think of anything.

Glad you found a way to wrestle a blog entry out of it!

James said...

Ricardo786maria, you have keen insight into the Pat Robertson issue.

(BAZ GOT SPAMMED!! WHAT KIND OF A LITERARY HOME ON THE INTERNET ARE YOU RUNNING AROUND HERE? I guess at least he didn't try to offer, er, body augmentation or online gambling.)