Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Snakes, Why'd It Have to be Snakes?

I fear nothing more than snakes. I was mowing the lawn a few years back and ran over one, it shot out the side in a big wiggly mass. Before it hit the ground I was off the mower running for my life. Yes, I'm that big a wuss.
We'll if what happened to five-year-old Jordan Willett, from Dawley, Shropshire happened to me I'd have several heart attacks.
It seems as he opened a box of cereal a 2 ft. snake popped out! His mother said, "I just screamed. I grabbed the box off him and found some Sellotape." She said: "Jordan's still in shock today. He's not eating. Neither am I."
Yeah, well you're doing better than I'd be doing. On the other hand this would make a great line of diet products. Just market boxes of food with various freeky things that pop out and scare you out of ever eating again.
Cereal with a snake.
A can of beans with a scorpion.
Ice Cream with a Penguins head.
Chilli with a finger.

1 comment:

shannoncaroland said...

ice cream with penguins? this is your nightmare?