Wednesday, June 08, 2005

SEX! SEX! SEX!

That title was just to get the attention of all you non-sports fans, today's actually... SPORTS UPDATE!!!!

Item #1: Pistons win and the post game "commentary" goes like this:
Dork 1: So as an expert who do you think wins the next series?
Dork 2: Well, the Pistons have a better frontcourt, backcourt, and coach than the Spurs. But, the Spurs have a better bench.
Dork 1: So you're saying the Pistons will win.
Dork 2: Heck no. Spurs in 4. They've shown they know how to win unlike the Pistons who have only been winning.
Detroit, as always, gets no respect. My prediction: Pistons in 5.

Item 2: Good friend and mentally handicapped Lion's supporter Fabian tells me about how the Lions new recievers coach throws bricks to the guys to teach them how to catch correctly. I quickly correct him by letting him know the coach is just preparing them for all the bricks Joey Harrington will be throwing all season. My prediction: 5 wins for the Lions this year.

Item 3: Guy who wins the, I believe French Open, was wearing Capri pants. Where's that tennis star stalker with the knife when you need him.

Item 4: WNBA championship this weekend. Even if you gave me free tickets and they played in my backyard I wouldn't watch.

Item 5: My sons little league soccer team goes 3-3 this season and still soccer sucks.

Item 6: I'll be gone until next Wednesday. If your a friend I'll be on vacation. If you're looking to rob my house I'll be in the basement cleaning my gun collection.

Back in a week!

2 comments:

Barry said...

I have no idea what you mean :)

James said...

What about the people who need their BAZ FIX? You should get a fill-in. I hate to think of the rampant feelings of loss people will experience without their daily "Things I Can't Say".