Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Know This Guy

I have this guy who works for me and I have a little problem with him. See he took a "business" trip with my credit card last week to the circus. He said that it was important for me that he was seen at the circus and that it was well worth my money. Oh, he also said he couldn't tell me how much the trip cost. See he says he's very important to the organization, and for security reasons, he can't tell me how much it cost or give me too many details. That's also the reason he can't tell me everyone who went with him. Two other workers "gave him permission" to tell me they went but most didn't give permission and it wouldn't be right to talk about the other employees. I thought I'd just wait until my bill came to figure out how much it cost, but that won't happen... security reasons. The good news though, they said the trip went really well and accomplished our goals and helped us gather the information we needed... they just can't tell me any details. If you think my employees are crooks please help vote them all out in the coming years.
The Senate silence on 'biggest junket there is'

No comments: