Monday, June 20, 2005

I Forgot

I actually, for the first time, just forgot about my blog today. It wasn't a "senior moment" or because I was too busy, or was away all day yesterday. It was because... it just didn't cross my mind. I'm wondering if that is the first sign of blog fatigue. I think I've been blogging daily for about 6 months which is a whole lot more than I thought I'd do, but I'm starting to run out of steam. I'm trying to come up with some ideas to see if it's worth continuing. Here are my thoughts:
-Guest bloggers once a week. If you're interested in doing an occasional rant to a whole 40 people a day, let me know!
-Only blogging on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
-Quiting alltoghether.

Just thoughts I'll make a decision eventually... If I remember too.

3 comments:

James said...

Only l4m3rz quit altogether.

Besides, you can't quit! Did Dave Barry quit? Well, I guess he only writes once a week. Did Bill Waterson quit? Hm. Ok he did. Look... there's SOMEBOY out there who didn't quit! Be like them!

Fabian said...

Pull the Plug

Anonymous said...

Please don't quit. It is such a pleasure to have this touchstone.