Monday, September 24, 2007

Bloganator

So Wendy's now has a sandwich called the Baconator. It's like five pounds of ground beef with sixty five pieces of bacon deep fried in lard (Actually 2 patties and 6 pieces of bacon). It was pretty good. I've only had one and when I regained conciousness 3 days later I was still pretty sluggish. I think more restaurants need to stop playing games with us by trying to look healthy and do some honest naming like Wendy's. I mean the Baconator says right up front, "I'm gonna hurt you bad."
Maybe...
The Greasealicious Burger
The Heartstopper Whopper
The Triple Threat Burger
Clogamatic Size Fries
The Bloodthickener Shake
The Year Stealer BLT
The Baconator Trilogy (6 patties and 18 pieces of bacon)

My mouth is already watering and my heart is slowing down just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didn't they already try to market those burgers at Hardees?