Thursday, October 05, 2006

What the Heck!?!?!?!

LOST is still the best show on TV. The episode last night made you feel like you are being mentally totured right along with the characters. Do you trust her? Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No.
Dang. Let me tell you how this show would have gone if I had been one of the survivors.
No way do I ever push the button. I open fire when the others hold Kate captive in the jungle that one night. I let Said torture the Other leader as much as he wants/needs too. I don't put my back against any wall or even talk to the chick holding me captive, and if I do when I make my escape she bites it and I flood the place.
Now the series would have lasted 1 episode but at least the suspense would be over! Stop playing games with us!!!!!!
It's absolutely fantastic.
Oh, and did you catch "The Nine" right after? Best first episode of a series since LOST.
And since I'm talking good TV the only things to be watching right now are: LOST, The Nine, Battlestar Gallactica, Eureka, The 4400, My Name is Earl, Mythbusters, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, and Drake and Josh (for my kids of course).
What is the one thing all these shows prove? The new show Heroes really does suck.

5 comments:

Sam said...

I can't believe you don't include "The Office" on your list. Best comedy on TV right now.

Barry said...

Eh, I only find the Office ok. I'm so sorry. Do you watch/like the others?

James said...

Let's hope battlestar stays good. I was pretty much only watching Deadwood, but I'm hoping BSG keeps it real. Heroes is weak but I would like it better if was EXACTLY THE SAME but they used special effects better. And I would still like to see the time-stop kid walk across the ocean.

I know it's normally vile but if you didn't watch the WarCraft episode of South Park, you missed much hilarity.

Barry said...

"keeps it real"?
Ha.
Have you seen Chapelle's "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong"? It's great.

James said...

Ha ha! just googled it!!

http://www.gofish.com/player.gfp?gfid=30-1018607