Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Idol Update

Chris: Looks bored and tired. Too much Hollywood lifestyle going on buddy?
Katherine: Gonna have to show more skin than that to become a pop idol.
Elliot: If you just weren't so dang ugly.
Taylor: Will win eaisly. Not to brag, but I predicted him at his first audition. Unfortunately, he'll go nowhere as a recording artist.

Kat and Chris are in the bottom two and Kat's gone tonight.

By the way, did the mics sound messed up last night or was it just my system?

3 comments:

shannoncaroland said...

What do you think Chris' next move should be? I'd say: Change his name, grow some hair and join a band. The quicker he can mke people forget that he was on AI the better.

Barry said...

How did he go out? I think anytime he didn't go all "rocker" his core
abandond him.

shannoncaroland said...

I haven't seen it in weeks. I did see him do "wonderful world" and lost almost all respect for him. I was shocked that Simon praised it.

My point is that what Bo Boshers is doing is embarassing. If you are going to be a rocker, you have to have group. It's the only way it works.