Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Paris Hilton Exposed Again!

As you can tell from today's post title... it's a sports blog!
Monday was my first night attempting to be a Denver Broncos fan.  They played really well. But, as an abused Lions fan during the entire game I kept waiting for them to fall apart. Surely there's a fumble coming. This is where they throw the interception, right? Here comes the prevent defense that prevents us from winning.  But, they just got better as the game went on. I'm not sure what to do. I feel dirty.
So am I a traitor to the Lions? Well, let me put it this way.  I still root for them, but it's like watching sports on ESPN Classics. What's the fun if you already know the outcome?
As a current Lions fan said to me this morning... "...take away the first quarter and we win 21-13".
I don't want to go back to that kind of abusive relationship.

5 comments:

shannoncaroland said...

Can we take away the first quarter? Will they let us do that?

No, you're not a traitor to the Lions. You owe them nothing. You are a traitor to the Lions fans. And we hate you for it.

Barry said...

I'm free! Free at last!

Zimmerfly said...

You can't adopt a new team!!! What the crap is that. Your not a real fan if you do that. Traitor. I don't care how abusive the relationship is, you stay in it. I'm very disappointed and I better never see Bronco stuff in your house.

Anonymous said...

Hello there... care to add your blog at KeywordDir.info?

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....