Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So Long, Farewell

I know it's been forever since I've updated the blog but here's why in a nutshell...
After 14+ years in Bailey, MI we are moving to Colorado Springs, Colorado where I will be working for Sunnyside Christian Church as the lead minister of a church plant/satellite called Meridian Point Church. Needless to say the last few months have been a whirlwind and we should be heading west in about 2 weeks.
So... I'll start updating again once we're settled. Until then keep an eye on those northern borders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Barry! Good Luck on your move! I am know that God will bless you and your family on this next journey!

Marcie Drake

Anonymous said...

Well, welcome out west. I have dealt with Sunnyside at Camp Como, highest Christian Camp in the US over 10,000 feet.

I am in Canon City with Grandview Christian Church.

David Steigenberg

James said...

Halfway there! When you drive, KEEP COMING WEST. See you in San Francisco!!